[Gyges]* [Gyges]*

Really dig the strings, this is good stuff. Glad you got back onto NG man!

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks, it serves as a real nice hosting site X).

- Crow Machine - Crow Machine

Legit as always.

Farewell... Grandfather Farewell... Grandfather

Very ethereal, makes me happy and sad at the same time. I'm sure you grandfather would love this. I sure do.

Awake - Elegy Awake - Elegy

This song has so much emotion! I couldn't believe I hadn't heard of you when I saw this track and then I realized I've been listening to your track "Wish I Were Home" on repeat and not even realizing it was you! This is really inspirational to me, and I love your 2 albums. Hope I can make piano that good some day!

A Mess of Tempo A Mess of Tempo

Sick! I love how it speeds up and slows down several times, awesome composition from start to end.

Theledge93 responds:

Thank you! always glad to see support!

Andy Griffith Andy Griffith

Holy crap man, just epic. Love the Andy Griffith tune and honestly, I didn't think this sort of sound combo could be done but you did it! I just put up a dub track, it'd be awesome if you could look at it. I hope you keep coming out with great tracks!

Theledge93 responds:

thank you man! i'm glad you like it! honestly this was the hardest song i've ever made because it was so different of sounds. even different tempos. it was a doozy. thanks again!

Fall of DallinsHaven Fall of DallinsHaven

Really nice, emotional, I can easily envision your story. But it could be longer!!

SirCumferens responds:

Alas, I wish it was, but this was made in spare time during my Music Technology class.

Cyantific Cyantific

smooth, reminds me of deadmau5

RedVelvetSquared responds:

Thanks man! :D

- Clayfacer Remix [DEMO] - Clayfacer Remix [DEMO]

Instafaved. Keep working on it and I'm sure you can win that contest. Maybe go even bigger on a second drop :D

Kiwi Dream (Haywyre Rmx) Kiwi Dream (Haywyre Rmx)

Really like your style, super chill dubstep.